5 New Land Cruiser Teaser Photos Released!

• Admin
2025-toyota-land-cruiser-teaser-2.jpg

The official reveal of the 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser is steadily approaching, set for August 1st, 2023. Toyota has provided yet another sneak peek with teaser images highlighting the headlight and taillight in detail, a few side views, and, for the first time, a sneak peek into the vehicle's interior.

2025-toyota-land-cruiser-teaser-3.jpg

2025-toyota-land-cruiser-teaser-1.jpg
2025-toyota-land-cruiser-teaser-5.jpg

2025-toyota-land-cruiser-teaser-4.jpg

The frontal styling is beginning to scare me! Crossing my fingers (and toes!)

• Admin
I think it will look tough! I wonder if there will be an integrated light bar?

I'm primarily a technical shopper (drivetrain), but still the exterior has to be acceptable...

I'm wishing for availability of the hybrid variant initially, not delayed as with the Lexus GX. Presumably it will be the 2.4L Hybrid Max drivetrain as is coming in the 2024 Tacoma, with an 8-speed Aisin transmission. This would work, good power with acceptable fuel economy. Admittedly, the long-term durability of this drive train has yet to be proven. I cannot see a huffing and puffing turbo-four having the longevity of a lumbering normally aspirated V6 or V8. Everything comes with a trade-off.

I'm wishing for availability of the hybrid variant initially, not delayed as with the Lexus GX. Presumably it will be the 2.4L Hybrid Max drivetrain as is coming in the 2024 Tacoma, with an 8-speed Aisin transmission. This would work, good power with acceptable fuel economy. Admittedly, the long-term durability of this drive train has yet to be proven. I cannot see a huffing and puffing turbo-four having the longevity of a lumbering normally aspirated V6 or V8. Everything comes with a trade-off.
Yeah, I feel ya. Especially if it has to rev to the moon.

I like what I'm seeing so far! Can someone decode the 4wd system for me? I'm not sure what H4F, H4L, and L4L are exactly?

• Admin
I like what I'm seeing so far! Can someone decode the 4wd system for me? I'm not sure what H4F, H4L, and L4L are exactly?

I think with the transfer case select switch indicates that it does have a center locking differential. H4F= center diff free or unlocked, H4L= center diff locker and L4L= low range center diff locked. I would like to see it as a separate switch though like in the GX550

gx550-center-console.png

Last edited:
The question is, will it come to Europe?
I do hope so.

Toyota seems to be touting this release as a world wide event. I hope so as well!

Back