24 LC with easy access system?

Dualonymous

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 6, 2024
Media
idaho
Hi all,

I am trying to decide between the Land Cruiser trim with or without premium and I am curious about a few things.

1. Do you have to have the premium
Package with memory seats in order to get the Toyota easy access system where the seat goes back when you exit the vehicle and then moves back up when you enter and start the vehicle?

2. Is there a big difference in softex vs leather? I have a small ish dog that would ride it in a lot, are either easier to clean or more puncture resistant to dog nails?

3. Is the jbl sound system that much better? I heard it in a first edition and it was ok but maybe the standard is notably worse?

4. Does mtm include the 360 birdseye view?

5. Does the moon roof impact the static or dynamic capacity of the roof for tents and what not?

Thanks in advance!

Good questions! & I’m not sure on most of them. I suspect though that you’d have to have the memory seats in order to get the easy access system, since effectively it’d have to remember where your seat position was to get it back. Not sure I’d trust either seat covering to stand up to dog nails myself without using some kind of seat cover.

Back