2025 LC to arrive in mid November

CaptJax

πŸ“› Founding Member
Oct 15, 2024
Phoenix
Vehicles
LC250
Hey everyone! Super excited to join the LC fam! Ours is set to arrive in about 4 weeks. They are calling ours a 2025 LC model, meteor shower. Since I found these forums, I cant stop reading all the posts to learn about the vehicle. Ive learned a lot more on here than the actual salesperson, but thats ok, researching and learning is part of the fun (I think).
I was sold on this beauty since the very first time I saw one at the walmart parking lot, my wife needed some convincing but after driving one a few week back, we put a deposit down and anxiously waiting.

We were originally on the market for a Bronco but we all know how well Fords are, luckily we didnt pull the trigger on it....

Anyways, a little about us. Were originally from Ventura/ Oxnard area (805 baby) and moved out to Phoenix metro just over a year ago. We love it out here but we also want to go into the northern part of the state (flagstaff) in the winter for some snow and this vehicle sounds like the perfect way to get around that area.

Again, were super excited to join the LC family.
Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forums! There's a lot to enjoy and we are all figuring out the different details of what we like or want to change based on how we use it. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome! I have a 1958 model on order. Also hoping for it to arrive by mid November. I am from PA.
I test drove a Bronco, but I was not impressed with it at all. The LC had such a nicer ride quality.
Mine is also Meteor Shower color! I have learned a lot on this forum the last few weeks.

Look like I will also be joining the club, have a 24 underground on order expected sometime mid November. Northern NJ. I had tested the GX550 premium+ and loved it. But decided on the LC.

Back