2025 LC announced

Siblue

📛 Founding Member
Mar 31, 2024
Media
Vehicles
24 Land Cruiser, 24 GR Corolla, 22 Tundra
Official Toyota release for 25MY

On sale in Fall of 2025? Do we think that's a typo?
No new colors I see. Disappointed but not surprised.

Last edited:
Good to see they didn’t make another premiere trim with the round lights. My First Edition’s value should benefit from that a bit.

It just says late October, nothing about what year it will hit.
My screen shows this.
1727796481948.png

Official Toyota release for 25MY

“New for 2025 are integrated liftgate lights that provide improved cargo area visibility when the liftgate is open.“

“New for 2025 are integrated liftgate lights that provide improved cargo area visibility when the liftgate is open.“
Will need these part numbers for sure. Also key card was added for next year.

The 1st Edition already has this. It's nice that they are adding it to all. Couldn't be that costly and makes a huge difference.

LOL.

2024 model year for 2 years? So the Land Cruiser will perpetually be sold one model year behind?

Sounds like a typo indeed. Well, that explains why I got a ping asking if I was ok with a 2025 if that came through. um...duh, yes. ;)

Glad to see that the only upgrade my 1958 would have received by waiting a year is the liftgate lights. Very little FOMO here. I'm honestly surprised Toyota isn't coming out with another expensive trim to capture that spendy FE market share.

Back