2025 LC announced

Siblue

📛 Founding Member
Mar 31, 2024
Media
Vehicles
24 Land Cruiser, 24 GR Corolla, 22 Tundra
Official Toyota release for 25MY

On sale in Fall of 2025? Do we think that's a typo?
No new colors I see. Disappointed but not surprised.

Last edited:
It just says late October, nothing about what year it will hit.
My screen shows this.
1727796481948.png

Official Toyota release for 25MY

“New for 2025 are integrated liftgate lights that provide improved cargo area visibility when the liftgate is open.“

“New for 2025 are integrated liftgate lights that provide improved cargo area visibility when the liftgate is open.“
Will need these part numbers for sure. Also key card was added for next year.

LOL.

2024 model year for 2 years? So the Land Cruiser will perpetually be sold one model year behind?

Glad to see that the only upgrade my 1958 would have received by waiting a year is the liftgate lights. Very little FOMO here. I'm honestly surprised Toyota isn't coming out with another expensive trim to capture that spendy FE market share.

The lights come on the 2024 FE model, maybe someone who has access to a parts catalog can help.
Yeah my LC has those dim LEDs. I thought they added to the lift gate. Plan to do that aftermarket.

This is the only single thing the FE had that I would have paid for, just not $5.5k. Unfortunate that the LC/LCP isn't 'ready' for the OEM lights, i.e. they did not use the same plastic cover with blank plugs installed where the lights would be (on the rear hatch), it's just solid plastic. Bummer.

Back