đź“™ 2024 Toyota Landcruiser Manual Links

Posted this in another thread as well

There’s no single repair manual, it’s hundreds of different PDFs for different services. I can pull them from TIS for you if there’s a specific one you need in the future.
Hey, is it possible to get the front door assemby PDF's, as well as the dash? More specifically the multimedia/gauge cluster PDF's if I were to replace them? I want the 1958 spec but I am curious about whether I can switch out for the bigger infotainment systems from the upper trim models.

Hey, is it possible to get the front door assemby PDF's, as well as the dash? More specifically the multimedia/gauge cluster PDF's if I were to replace them? I want the 1958 spec but I am curious about whether I can switch out for the bigger infotainment systems from the upper trim models.
Here are the door disassembly PDFs

For the multimedia system, you won't be able to replace it on your own. Because of how they are linked to the vehicle and CAN systems, modifying or replacing it will brick the head unit and some of the non-critical vehicle functions unless you have some of the specialty dealer software to correct it.

If you KNOW you're going to want the bigger head unit, I would highly recommend getting a trim level with it. It ends up being cheaper to get the higher trim than it is to source/buy all of the necessary parts to support the screen size upgrade.

Attachments

• DOOR _ HATCH_ REAR DOOR_ DISASSEMBLY; 2024 MY Land Cruiser [02_2024 - ].pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • DOOR _ HATCH_ FRONT DOOR_ DISASSEMBLY; 2024 MY Land Cruiser [02_2024 - ].pdf
    2 MB · Views: 19
Here are the door disassembly PDFs

For the multimedia system, you won't be able to replace it on your own. Because of how they are linked to the vehicle and CAN systems, modifying or replacing it will brick the head unit and some of the non-critical vehicle functions unless you have some of the specialty dealer software to correct it.

If you KNOW you're going to want the bigger head unit, I would highly recommend getting a trim level with it. It ends up being cheaper to get the higher trim than it is to source/buy all of the necessary parts to support the screen size upgrade.
That makes sense! Thank you for the door assembly PDF i appreciate it!

Back