2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

This is not acceptable. If they are so busy you should buy from another dealer !
I have 2 dealerships not even returning calls within days, seems like their really "eager" for business.

I had my car in for service over the weekend and popped over to sales to see if I could gather intelligence. Every single sales rep was "busy" with customers with a good number of people in the showroom. Unless you have a relationship with the sales team, I'm anticipating dealer add-on's and limited negotiability on the LC when it arrives. This shall be fun!

the drums of anticipation are getting loud, hold steady.

This is not acceptable. If they are so busy you should buy from another dealer !
I reached out to another dealer and heard back within minutes. Not sure if the email was an automated chat bot or a real sales assistant that was monitoring email late in the evening, but it was a reply!

UPDATE: New Century 2 vehicle cargo carrier ship has just moved from the bay off the coast into the Toyohashi port (near Tahara)

It will be interesting to see after it gets loaded where its destination port ends up being!

#hype!

Regarding the dealers, I used their chat box to get attention in Sept. Someone got back to me right away. And I don't live in the city. I say, use whatever tech you have to get info.
I'm holding from contacting until I see the builder.
Price, options and colors will have me firm up my demand on my reservation, or move it over to 2025 4runner.

While I am not in a hurry to make the decision, I too am looking for any information out there in anticipation. ;)

We are almost there!! I know once there is a Land Cruiser in my garage, the research will shift from release dates-specs to mods! It never stops.
I was just thinking about this and the subforum titles we have. Might need to add a few like Electronics/Audio, Towing, etc? Plenty of time to slice n dice though...

I was just thinking about this and the subforum titles we have. Might need to add a few like Electronics/Audio, Towing, etc? Plenty of time to slice n dice though...

For sure! I'll get those added and keep the suggestions coming. (y)

In our house there has been some disagreement over the matter of Land Cruisers. I have a 1996 80 series that my wife insists must go if I get the new LC 250. She has said, “You can’t have two Land Cruisers!”. I have maintained all along that that is just crazy talk.

This morning she came around to my way of thinking (may have had something to do with the flowers I got her).

Today is a good day.

In our house there has been some disagreement over the matter of Land Cruisers. I have a 1996 80 series that my wife insists must go if I get the new LC 250. She has said, “You can’t have two Land Cruisers!”. I have maintained all along that that is just crazy talk.

This morning she came around to my way of thinking (may have had something to do with the flowers I got her).

Today is a good day.
Nice job on the work around! I say ramp it up a notch and get the Cartier necklace or special vaca trip. Let's shut this down before things get outta hand. Seriously though this hits home as by brother has a 1997 series 80 50th Anniversary Edition I helped him purchase back in 1998. He's raised his family in it and he's going through the same issue with his wife. He recently sank a ton cash into it at "Torfab" in Seattle and can't possible see letting it go. I don't blame you for wanting both.

Today is a good day.

Attachments

• IMG_7822.png
    IMG_7822.png
    640 KB · Views: 51
Nice job on the work around! I say ramp it up a notch and get the Cartier necklace or special vaca trip. Let's shut this down before things get outta hand. Seriously though this hits home as by brother has a 1997 series 80 50th Anniversary Edition I helped him purchase back in 1998. He's raised his family in it and he's going through the same issue with his wife. He recently sank a ton cash into it at "Torfab" in Seattle and can't possible see letting it go. I don't blame you for wanting both.
The world is a small place as my 80 series is currently at Torfab spending more of my money than is rational ;) Your brother and I should compare invoices!

And he cannot let that (40th) Anniversary go. He’s raised it since it was little and it needs to remain with him.

Today is a good day.
Count yourself lucky! My '89 FJ62 I've had since '97 has "got to go" if I'm going to do the new LC. It's currently at the shop waiting to have the axle seal replaced and a new master cylinder. As soon as it's done it's gone. I'm ok with it though. I haven't driven it in years and I'm ready for someone else to be able to take it on adventures. So our total Toyota collection will go from the FJ62, TRD Pro 4Runner, and '23 Sequoia, to just the Sequoia and new Land Cruiser

The
Count yourself lucky! My '89 FJ62 I've had since '97 has "got to go" if I'm going to do the new LC. It's currently at the shop waiting to have the axle seal replaced and a new master cylinder. As soon as it's done it's gone. I'm ok with it though. I haven't driven it in years and I'm ready for someone else to be able to take it on adventures. So our total Toyota collection will go from the FJ62, TRD Pro 4Runner, and '23 Sequoia, to just the Sequoia and new Land Cruiser
The in-line engine setup on the Sequoia rocks. I'm hoping for similar pep/low-end torque from the LC250.

The

The in-line engine setup on the Sequoia rocks. I'm hoping for similar pep/low-end torque from the LC250.
That’s one of the reasons I’m so excited about the new LC. Double the HP/Torque compared to the 4Runner aside, that inline in the Sequoia is amazing and really packs a punch

The world is a small place as my 80 series is currently at Torfab spending more of my money than is rational ;) Your brother and I should compare invoices!

And he cannot let that (40th) Anniversary go. He’s raised it since it was little and it needs to remain with him.
I had a funny feeling you would know of Torfab based on your location reference. Glad yours is staying and yes TF get's deep into the wallet if your not careful. Seems to be the best at what he does though.

Back