2024+ Land Cruiser Heritage Blue Photo Thread

Bought yesterday. Love it to say the least.

Attachments

• 20240721_130912.jpg
    20240721_130912.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 20240721_130450.jpg
    20240721_130450.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 229
2024 Land Cruiser.jpg

I got super lucky. No deposit, no waiting list. Called on a Thursday to see if this is available, the sales person said we have it on the lot available to purchase. I went in the next Tuesday and this was still on the lot. Made the purchase for MSRP plus tax. No market adjustments or any dealer addons.

LC trim with Premium Package on 18" wheels

View attachment 6397

I got super lucky. No deposit, no waiting list. Called on a Thursday to see if this is available, the sales person said we have it on the lot available to purchase. I went in the next Tuesday and this was still on the lot. Made the purchase for MSRP plus tax. No market adjustments or any dealer addons.

LC trim with Premium Package on 18" wheels
Nice photo. Looks like you got the Michelin Trails. Hope they last you until winter. I forgot DFW does not get winter.

FINALLY saw the Heritage Blue in person yesterday on an FE (and I work at a Toyota dealer). I can say that none of the photos I've seen anywhere online do that color justice. In person, the blue and the grey roof are BOTH great looking colors. I had my wife come over and check it out and she thought the same.

What sucks even more is that we had decided to pass on the Land Cruiser for the SOLE reason that Toyota, in it's infinite design "wisdom", as they do on so many other models, decided to NOT include adjustable lumbar support on the passenger seat. We are waiting on an Incognito/black GX 550 Overtrail + with the passenger lumbar control and massaging front seats, but that damn Heritage Blue looks so good. If Toyota put adjustable lumbar support in the Land Cruiser, we'd definitely be going that route, as we both like the look of the Land Cruiser grade just a little better than the GX. But at our age, road trip comfort is right up at the top of our list of priorities. Who knows, maybe while waiting for the GX we want to come in, Toyota might decide to add the lumbar support to the passenger seat for 2025, and we'll end up in an LC, but I think that may be wishful thinking. I don't think we'll be too disappointed, if we "have" to get the Overtrail +. :cool: But I still just might give my Inventory Manager our LC build wish list and just see how things pan out.

Picked her up yesterday after getting full body wrap with XPEL Ultimate Fusion PPF.

Attachments

• IMG_0637.jpeg
    IMG_0637.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0636.jpeg
    IMG_0636.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0635.jpeg
    IMG_0635.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 58
Got my LC-LC 2 weeks ago. Got tint (30%), PPF, ceramic, and removed the dorky iforcemax emblem. Stopped by the dealer i got mine from and they had a 1st Ed. Loving this thing so far!

Attachments

• LCPPF_1.jpg
    LCPPF_1.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 37
  • LCPPF_1b.jpg
    LCPPF_1b.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 34
  • LC_FE_3.jpg
    LC_FE_3.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 37
  • LC_FE_4.jpg
    LC_FE_4.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 47
Got my LC-LC 2 weeks ago. Got tint (30%), PPF, ceramic, and removed the dorky iforcemax emblem. Stopped by the dealer i got mine from and they had a 1st Ed. Loving this thing so far!
How much did the ceramic set you back?

I did ceramic myself but in this area ballpark ~2k+ for my other cars. I let the professionals do the ppf.

Back