Unfiltered..... All New 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser LC400 Top Option Luxury Review Walkaround

I think the two tone colors are going to be available on all trims. That's how the announcements seem to me. Not sure though.
Does anyone know if the "First Editions" will come in all seven colors that are being offered for the other trims? I thought I read somewhere that the "First Editions" are only coming in the "two-tones."

Considering that the heritage blue is two tone with rectangular lights, I am thinking the colors are not restricted to trim. Which I am glad, makes the selection easier.

Yes, but only Trail Dust and Heritage Blue is what I've read.
The First Edition is only being offered in Trail Dust and Heritage Blue. Those are both 2 tone schemes. The other trims will be available in these two color choices in addition to the other 5 colors Toyota has announced for the LC.

In the SLC reveal the Land Cruiser (mid-tier trim) was shown in the two tone Heritage Blue, and the 1958 trim they featured was Trail Dust.

Other than the round lights and the various decorative bits, I don't see much difference between the First Edition and the Land Cruiser trims. My understanding is you can get the creature comfort upgrades on the LC trim and even swap out the headlights if that's your thing.

I've been cross shopping and comparing the LC and the GX 550. I think the LC is a really good value for money if you're not fussed about the powertrain, or the slightly elevated trunk floor. I really wish they were being released at the same time. :)

Back