The Hunt Begins

salvadorsantana

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 11, 2024
Miami
Vehicles
Cayenne, Bronco, Model Y
Hello everybody, just came to realize about this forum yesterday while talking to other Toyota die hards about the new gen 4Runner.

Planning on actively looking for a LC allocation basically anywhere in the US, preferably East coast since Im in Miami, but last few years I found myself having to buy out of state due to tight inventory in FL on different makes and models. Currently own couple of cars, but off roaders only a Bronco Big Bend with Sasquatch. Undecided if I want a base 1958 or throw the extra $$$ on an FE or mid trim (which the only thing that I like is the option for brown interior), other than that I think the 1958 with a new set of beefy tires and wheels will suffice.

Good luck with the search - you are a little late to the game, but maybe some of the people waiting for LCs will switch over to the new 4Runner.

Good luck with the search - you are a little late to the game, but maybe some of the people waiting for LCs will switch over to the new 4Runner.
a lot more middle grade and 1958 are coming...dont give up!

There's a lot of good information here to help you decide between the different trim levels. Welcome to the forum! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Very late lol, although I knew of it from the time of release I kind off forgot about it. Maybe had my mind on getting the Bronco, but I really like the looks of the 1958. Waiting on a friendly dealer up north to get their demo for test drive.

Back