The best one Americans have ever been able to buy.

Good to hear, and in the queue, for either an LC, or possibly a GX550. Strange, how Toyota is not marketing a genuine configured-for-the-offroad trim level. I suppose their strategy is to have the variants of the 2025 4Runner for that.

Good to hear, and in the queue, for either an LC, or possibly a GX550. Strange, how Toyota is not marketing a genuine configured-for-the-offroad trim level. I suppose their strategy is to have the variants of the 2025 4Runner for that.
This is correct. In US they offer (almost) everything you want. Three NEW models, about the same size. GX550, LC250, 4Runner. Wow !
It is really hard to choose :oops:. Normally it should be based on how you will use it, family size and your location.

This is correct. In US they offer (almost) everything you want. Three NEW models, about the same size. GX550, LC250, 4Runner. Wow !
It is really hard to choose :oops:. Normally it should be based on how you will use it, family size and your location.
And, don't forget the Tacoma. Toyota sure is standardizing their frames and drivetrains. Hope they have their act together in regard to reliability and longevity. The turbo 2.4 had better be one tough engine. On that note, no 10K oil changes for me. 6 months/5K at a maximum.

Same here. I’m planning on doing an oil change after the break-in at 1,000 Miles and every 5,000 miles after.

Back