See the Landcruiser get stripped down and hear what it sounds like. You tube video

I thought so as well, wanted to get another opinion first.

Great video, it was interesting to see the comparison between the different suspension setups.

Great video, it was interesting to see the comparison between the different suspension setups.
Yes finally some real info on the Land Cruiser not just the same old same old , talking heads saying the same thing.

good video.... just want to spotlight her reaction to the Lexus fancy third row opening and reclining with a push of a button ! It is the same on the Landcruser Diesel :cool:

Good video. So for sure the GX has advanced suspension …not sure if it’s all the trims or not.

So does the new LC have some sort of AVS….adaptive suspension?

Here’s a marketing statement from a Toyota dealer website:

“In terms of off-road capabilities, the 2024 Land Cruiser is second to none. With advanced four-wheel-drive systems, adaptive suspension, and off-road driving modes, this SUV can conquer any terrain with ease.”

Good video. So for sure the GX has advanced suspension …not sure if it’s all the trims or not.

So does the new LC have some sort of AVS….adaptive suspension?

Here’s a marketing statement from a Toyota dealer website:

“In terms of off-road capabilities, the 2024 Land Cruiser is second to none. With advanced four-wheel-drive systems, adaptive suspension, and off-road driving modes, this SUV can conquer any terrain with ease.”
I'd love to be wrong about this, but "Adaptive Variable Suspension" isn't a listed feature in the Toyota suspension specs for either the Land Cruiser or First Edition. It's an option featured in some Tacoma trim descriptions (making me wonder if it might be an option on the forthcoming Limited trim of the 6th Gen 4Runner being revealed Tuesday).

Back