Pushing Pistons - 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition In-Depth Look and Walk Around

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco

New '24 LC walk around video from Pushing Pistons came out today.

That looks awesome!

I was at my local dealership near downtown Seattle a few days ago, and they seemed to have put the 2024 Land Cruiser on autopilot. I got to speak with the manager; they did seem to be aware of Trail Dust and Heritage Blue colors for 2024 and a spring arrival, but not much else. Here in Seattle there are no down payments, no special orders, and no dealership trades for high demand models…so I wait…:cool:

I'm curious to see this Trail Dust color in person. I have a feeling that pictures don't quite do it justice.

I really hope that hump in the back is a pre-production quirk and not the final product. It's nice to see the air vents in the ceiling. I haven't always been able to see those on the GX 550 videos. The vents aren't a deal breaker for the GX, but that hump on the LC is really not ideal.

I really hope that hump in the back is a pre-production quirk and not the final product. It's nice to see the air vents in the ceiling. I haven't always been able to see those on the GX 550 videos. The vents aren't a deal breaker for the GX, but that hump on the LC is really not ideal.
I posted a video on 03-Sep-2023 where "Tyler" from Toyota reports the the rear cargo compartment floor leveling storage box is an option. Toyota may have left this space open (the hump) to boost the official cargo volume measurements. If the cargo floor leveling storage box option can’t be installed at the factory, it should be offered as an included option with easy installation by dealerships or the customer.

I posted a video on 03-Sep-2023 where "Tyler" from Toyota reports the the rear cargo compartment floor leveling storage box is an option. Toyota may have left this space open (the hump) to boost the official cargo volume measurements. If the cargo floor leveling storage box option can’t be installed at the factory, it should be offered as an included option with easy installation by dealerships or the customer.
Thank you so much for your posting this piece of information. I intend to use this car on easy trails, road trips and beach excursions with my little people, so cargo space is important.

Back