Post Your Land Cruiser Delivery Day Photos!

Took delivery on April 25 – previous 4Runner and Tacoma owner, but this LC250 has been a joy thus far!

Attachments

• IMG_3654.JPG
    IMG_3654.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 459
😻

That colour looks awesome with the black trim!

Curious...does it fit in your garage with that roof rack?

That Meteor Shower looks outstanding. As Crewzer mentioned, it contrasts nicely with the black trim.

Beautiful rig! So happy for you but also green with envy...

Great looking vehicle!

Is it possible to use the rock rail as a step to ease entry to the driver's or other seat(s)? Or is the rock rail too close to the vehicle and too narrow to hold someone's shoe while getting in?

Great looking vehicle!

Is it possible to use the rock rail as a step to ease entry to the driver's or other seat(s)? Or is the rock rail too close to the vehicle and too narrow to hold someone's shoe while getting in?
Saw this question asked in a Facebook group as well and the OP posted this pic for reference, with the comment: "You can stick your foot in there. But it’s certainly more rock rail than step up."
1000003506.jpg

Took delivery on April 25 – previous 4Runner and Tacoma owner, but this LC250 has been a joy thus far!
Looks beautiful! I'm getting the same color hopefully this week. I like the rain shot too. I'm a couple hours north of you so mine will get plenty of rain on her as well. :ROFLMAO:

How do you like it so far? I’m assuming that’s a meteor shower? We have the same one ordered due to come in first week in May.

Saw this question asked in a Facebook group as well and the OP posted this pic for reference, with the comment: "You can stick your foot in there. But it’s certainly more rock rail than step up."
Thanks, DakFE. Looks like it would result in sprained ankles, so not really feasible.

Thanks, DakFE. Looks like it would result in sprained ankles, so not really feasible.
I have the flat running boards (made in Canada) on my 2020 ORP. They work fine collecting slush on the bottom side in the winter months providing plenty of room for feet upon entry. I believe the LC trim has the same or similar, fixed running boards like my 4Runner.

Thanks everyone. To answer some questions:
  • @socallc / @Icgreen3 – so far road manners have been great. Mostly highway mileage but on side streets it is nimble and easy to maneuver in parking lots. Steering assist works great but I have noticed it really does not like if you aren't looking directly forward, even if it's just a glance away for a few seconds.
  • @Crewzer according to the build sheet the color is Brown Sugar Metallic (but I believe it's the same color code as Meteor Shower) – under the gray sky and rain today it definitely showed more of the brown hue.
  • @Dragoon – with less than 150 miles under its belt I'll say that it feels more similar to the 4Runner (duh) but the hood gives similar vibes to my previous 3rd gen Tacoma. It is noticeably quieter than both of those vehicles.
  • @2chains – she fits in the garage just fine, albeit it is still a snug fit. I did shorten the release cable for the garage door as that hung low enough to hit the rack as I backed under it.
  • @Teebo – Very nice, you're going to love it! I was torn between it and Trail Dust but as soon as we saw it on the showroom floor I knew this was the one. Hopefully we'll get the two of them together on a trail sometime!

Thanks everyone. To answer some questions:
  • @socallc / @Icgreen3 – so far road manners have been great. Mostly highway mileage but on side streets it is nimble and easy to maneuver in parking lots. Steering assist works great but I have noticed it really does not like if you aren't looking directly forward, even if it's just a glance away for a few seconds.
  • @Crewzer according to the build sheet the color is Brown Sugar Metallic (but I believe it's the same color code as Meteor Shower) – under the gray sky and rain today it definitely showed more of the brown hue.
  • @Dragoon – with less than 150 miles under its belt I'll say that it feels more similar to the 4Runner (duh) but the hood gives similar vibes to my previous 3rd gen Tacoma. It is noticeably quieter than both of those vehicles.
  • @2chains – she fits in the garage just fine, albeit it is still a snug fit. I did shorten the release cable for the garage door as that hung low enough to hit the rack as I backed under it.
  • @Teebo – Very nice, you're going to love it! I was torn between it and Trail Dust but as soon as we saw it on the showroom floor I knew this was the one. Hopefully we'll get the two of them together on a trail sometime!
How's the 14 speaker JBL system sound? Adequate?

Back