pending LC owner

Welcome to the forum chows, and the best of luck re procuring your new LC. I am in the same boat. Gotta have patience I keep telling myself. SO frustrating one cannot even designate a color!

Welcome to the forum! πŸ‘‹

Did they give you any sort of timeline on when they might be receiving allocations?

Did they give you any sort of timeline on when they might be receiving allocations?

funny enough when I was speaking to one of their sales reps, they were quite brutally honest with me and told me they werent gonna give me a timeline until they were more confident in the accuracy of it; she was very sweet literally said "I'm not gonna do that to you" XD

Welcome to the forum chows, and the best of luck re procuring your new LC. I am in the same boat. Gotta have patience I keep telling myself. SO frustrating one cannot even designate a color!

100%

Just reminding myself to be patient, I'm sure itll be worth the wait tho

I have one that has been sitting at the Benicia port for a month. Since I am leaving for two months I pulled the plug on it. The sales manager says he will just go and sell it for $20k over MSRP. Will get one after I return in July.

Hi homies, got my name on two waitlists at dealers that do not do markups - will wait however long to secure my new '24 LC

Glad to be here, hope to learn a lot with you guys
Which dealers are those and where?

I think people said they receive allocations every two weeks. An ad just showed up for a FE here in Boston at $5K over list. It is blue - which is my preferred color, but I have a deposit on a black one so will have to go with that (I know... poor me :) ). Anyway, new allocations are coming. The one in the add shows up at the end of May, where mine comes in before May 12. Have faith!

Back