Long Island Expressway cruiser seeks 2024 Land Cruiser

databusdon

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Mar 14, 2024
NYC
Vehicles
Land Crusiet
iโ€™m a Long Island Expressway cruiser for 30 years. hoping to cruise my remaining years in a 2024 Land Cruiser

Just do it! What trim are you looking for? I was in the same situation and expect mine in about 3 weeks.

Just do it! What trim are you looking for? I was in the same situation and expect mine in about 3 weeks.
Good for you. You must have entered an order quite a while ago. How much over msrp?
I like the regular LC.

I was reaching out to dealers for a couple months. A couple weeks ago 3 dealers reached out within an hour as they got their first one allocated. The closest dealer was about $3,500 over msrp but after a good day in the market I said screw it, I want it.

I get the desire to not want to wait forever. The increased price however is offensive to some.

I get the desire to not want to wait forever. The increased price however is offensive to some.
I get that but since I wanted a First Edition and I will be traveling in May and June I had to do it.

I am in Southern California, San Bernardino county. If you know a dealer selling mid tier LC , please share that with me. I was hoping performance package is 4600. Then I can afford it.

I am in Southern California, San Bernardino county. If you know a dealer selling mid tier LC , please share that with me. I was hoping performance package is 4600. Then I can afford it.
Crown Toyota will have them. Ask for Andrew Rivas, and tell him Neill sent you. :) He was Johnny on the spot when I swung by and talked to him about the First Edition. He will call you as soon as they are allocated.

Back