🎚️ Land Cruiser Trim Levels - 1958/LC/LC First Edition compared

Rocket

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 26, 2023
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
2014 FJ Cruiser
Thought I would post this from one of Toyota's press releases just to make it easily accessible for everyone.

1693276863503.png

1693276901922.png

REALLY anxious to know what the options will be! In particular, for the wife I am hoping for automatic running boards in the "Land Cruiser" trim. There is some logic for optimism, as the Lexus GX has them standard in the Luxury+ trim level.

Thanks! I went ahead and stickied this post as well.

Thanks. It would be nice if one of the vloggers invited to the SLC reveal could post the media document kit from Toyota. You Tubber “Larry Chen” had “Tyler” from Toyota in his LC 250 review video in SLC. Tyler seems to imply there will be many options available. I remember hearing from another source on Youtube the sunroof will be part of a premium package with leather seats.

Have been reading as many reviews as I can find, and it seems most reviewers are VERY negative about the interior quality on the 1958. Everyone mentions hard plastics everywhere, plus the shiny black plastic around the display area. I prefer the round headlights on the 1958 (I would love a first edition but I don’t think my dealership will get enough for that to be an option), so I am slowly becoming convinced to switch to the LC trim for the nicer interior. In a perfect world I would love the opportunity to sit in both and make a decision but I don’t intend to wait until the next model year.

Probably going with the LC trim, and probably going to be pissed when they have a bunch of trim options with the round headlights next year.

Have been reading as many reviews as I can find, and it seems most reviewers are VERY negative about the interior quality on the 1958. Everyone mentions hard plastics everywhere, plus the shiny black plastic around the display area. I prefer the round headlights on the 1958 (I would love a first edition but I don’t think my dealership will get enough for that to be an option), so I am slowly becoming convinced to switch to the LC trim for the nicer interior. In a perfect world I would love the opportunity to sit in both and make a decision but I don’t intend to wait until the next model year.

Probably going with the LC trim, and probably going to be pissed when they have a bunch of trim options with the round headlights next year.
The round and square headlights have been mentioned by Toyota to be "swappable". I'm sure for a high price, but you know there will people doing this, so maybe eBay will be a place to search, eventually. Or maybe work out a trade with a forum member in the future!:)

Back