Land Cruiser in Portland.

Here's what happens at the port.

Thx!

Wish I could pick it up from the production facility when theyโ€™re done rather than the dealer. Mine will be 45 min away in Tacoma headed to a dealer 8 hours away in OR. Just going down to fly down and enjoy the drive back ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thx!

Wish I could pick it up from the production facility when theyโ€™re done rather than the dealer. Mine will be 45 min away in Tacoma headed to a dealer 8 hours away in OR. Just going down to fly down and enjoy the drive back ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Same here. I am 28 miles from Benicia and 6 from dealership which is 22 miles from dealer. Its there right now.

I thought the firs my editions were to arrive first ? That doesnโ€™t have decal on rear quarter pan

It seems like only some of the European countries have the First Edition decal. Germany for sure. I personally do not like the decal but to each their own. I saw the FE in Colorado last August and it did not have a decal. Only the mud flaps.

IMG_6419.JPG

The decal looks horrible. I don't want that on mine. I think the US has it written on the inside door in addition to the mudflaps.

Nice. I can live with that

Back