Just to say hello

Dave

📛 Founding Member
May 4, 2024
United Kingdom
Vehicles
Land Cruise First Edition
Interests Fly Fishing Pike Fishing Carp fishing just restored a 1950 Boston Whaler 13 sport aslo Kite boarding i,m 67 years old still working although soon as my LC is paid for i,m going part time 3 days a week just had our second grandchild born on christmas day

Hi all any one ordered the Toyota bed ??? looks really cool and it looks like it flattens out the back when the second row are folded?? I can only find a picture of the bed from the rear looking forward anyone got one ??

Yes, we get that battery-bump and also no diesel option. I don't think it will be long before we get some options- often they are inflatable and not as nice as these. On my other landcruisers I made my own beds with 2x4s and plywood.

Lots of photos here for those curious (it's in Japanese).

Yes, we get that battery-bump and also no diesel option. I don't think it will be long before we get some options- often they are inflatable and not as nice as these. On my other landcruisers I made my own beds with 2x4s and plywood.

Lots of photos here for those curious (it's in Japanese).
Cheers it looks very smart I may also be tempted to make my own doing the maths Yen to Sterling. it’s about £1400.00 !

Hi all any one ordered the Toyota bed ??? looks really cool and it looks like it flattens out the back when the second row are folded?? I can only find a picture of the bed from the rear looking forward anyone got one ??
Looking forward to what Goose Gear will come out with.

Back