Is the New 2025 Toyota 4Runner BETTER than the Land Cruiser and Lexus GX ?!

Good video from Kirk. If you watch the center bottom of the screen there is new "B" roll of the LC with rectangular headlights. I know, I'm desperate.

I noted his take on the interior build quality. He's now been in all 3 vehicles, and he seems to be saying the LC Premium and the GX are a bit more refined if not luxurious than the 4runner. That makes sense from a marketing perspective. You have to find a way to segment your offering.

Making the choice between the Lexus and Toyota has been really challenging, but owning the LX with the V6 has been eye opening. The engine is amazing. I love the vehicle, but the gas mileage is terrible. I've never gotten better than 18 mpg even on long highway runs.

@FirstLC MPGs is one of my main reasons to lean towards the LC. I hope it is close to the EPA numbers. The GX Overtrail (non +) could be the best overall deal out there. I prefer the styling a little better on the LC especially the interior with physical controls.

I noted his take on the interior build quality. He's now been in all 3 vehicles, and he seems to be saying the LC Premium and the GX are a bit more refined if not luxurious than the 4runner. That makes sense from a marketing perspective. You have to find a way to segment your offering.

Making the choice between the Lexus and Toyota has been really challenging, but owning the LX with the V6 has been eye opening. The engine is amazing. I love the vehicle, but the gas mileage is terrible. I've never gotten better than 18 mpg even on long highway runs.
The suspension on the LX is also wonderful. I had a chance to drive one once (but did not have that sort of cash).

Back