Hey ~

Ottosails

📛 Founding Member
Aug 5, 2023
Arizona
Looks like I’m member number 30… Hello
I’m in AZ and will be looking at 2024 4Runner or a Land Cruiser. Have had multiple Toyotas over the years with multiple 4Runners, pick-up’s (before there were Tacomas) Tacoma’s and a Tundra. We do plenty of off road (Use Wrangler for this now) and have been waiting for the next Gen 4Runner but this LC is really, really intriguing.

Looks like I’m member number 30… Hello
I’m in AZ and will be looking at 2024 4Runner or a Land Cruiser. Have had multiple Toyotas over the years with multiple 4Runners, pick-up’s (before there were Tacomas) Tacoma’s and a Tundra. We do plenty of off road (Use Wrangler for this now) and have been waiting for the next Gen 4Runner but this LC is really, really intriguing.
Welcome to the site Otto, glad to have you aboard!

Welcome to the new forum @Ottosails 🍻 I'm interested in the next gen 4runner as well but so far I love what I see in the Land Cruiser!

Following! If only we knew what the next gen 4Runner will be! Will it even survive? I was honestly surprised, as I see it, for the new LC to be competing with the Bronco and Wrangler to a great extent. Or, will the new 4Runner be even more specific competition for these vehicles? Will there even be a new 4Runner since the LC was downsized? After all, the Lexus variant of the LC, the GX550, is three-row, so we know the LC could have a future model to seat 7 or 8. Just my two cents...

Then there is the possibility of Toyota resurrecting the FJ Cruiser. A concept EV version has been teased. Off-roading, or at least owning a capable vehicle, seems to be the IN thing nowadays. How many really venture off-road, well, another story. :)

Back