Hello World!

SunnyDez

đź“› Founding Member
Apr 9, 2024
Colorado
Vehicles
2023 4Runner TRD Off Road; 2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Hello, my name is Sunshine and I live in Colorado. Traded in my Expedition late last year to snag a Lunar Rock 2023 4Runner 5th Gen. Added an Old Man Emu lift kit, fattie tires, RSG sliders, Prinsu rack, light bar, lights, etc. - love wheeling with the Runner. As an OG Jeeper Girl, the Runner has been pretty good on the local and Moab trails.

Been on a waiting list for the new Land Cruiser and was told "it would be awhile" until I heard back, so I started to play with the Runner. I'll be darned - received a call a few days ago, a First Edition in the blue colorway is coming in and I have dibs. I'm very excited, but I'm starting to look more closely at the details and need to think. Deposit has been placed, now I wait (10-12 weeks) for the vehicle to arrive.

Now I have the decision...here to learn from others to make an informed decision.

Cheers!
Sunshine

Last edited:
Welcome. Awaiting mine any day. Once received will answer any questions.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on securing a FE!

Are you going to modify your new Land Cruiser as much as you did your 4Runner?

That's one of the things I am thinking through right now.

Definitely would modify the wheels/ tires (I like big tires and I cannot lie!). Would add lighting, etc., too. With so many extras on the FE, not sure I would need a lot of the things I would normally add.

What do you think? Are you going to mod?

That's one of the things I am thinking through right now.

Definitely would modify the wheels/ tires (I like big tires and I cannot lie!). Would add lighting, etc., too. With so many extras on the FE, not sure I would need a lot of the things I would normally add.

What do you think? Are you going to mod?
I think wheels and tires will be a nice addition to the LC. I'm not sure how much suspension work I will do. I guess it depends on how big I go with the tires.

Bingo. I’ll bet true 33’s for fine stock, but if you want 35’s you’ll need a 2-3 inch lift.

Back