Hello from Pasadena, California!

PixelMagic

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 9, 2024
Pasadena, California
Vehicles
Land Cruiser First Edition
Greetings from the land of sun, sand and fun.

I've enjoyed several years of great off-road adventures with my friend in his well experienced 4 Runner. Now that I have "the bug", I've committed to a Heritage Blue First Edition vehicle which should have left for the port in Long Beach yesterday. Projected port arrival 4/28. I expect the LC by 5/17, hopefully sooner. ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm delighted to find this forum and look forward to sharing what I can and learning from the knowledgeable members.

I'm not sure I can contain my excitement for another month.

Your Pal,

Mark

Attachments

• _DSF3497-2.jpg
    _DSF3497-2.jpg
    963.1 KB · Views: 26
Well Mark, you are one lucky soul, to be getting a First Edition. Welcome to forum, as there will be a wealth of valuable shared information regarding the new Land Cruiser.

Welcome! Donโ€™t quote me on this but the only ship that left the Tahara region headed towards the US yesterday was โ€œCetus Leader.โ€ Itโ€™s due to arrive in Benicia on 4/21. Depending on how long itโ€™s at port in Benicia, it usually takes about 1 day for it to reach the port of Long Beach. It might arrive sooner than 4/28.

Hi Mark, I am also going to receive a Heritage Blue First Edition. We'll be twinsies. I will have to give up my beloved Runner tho, so I need to see this Cruiser in person...

Hi Mark, I am also going to receive a Heritage Blue First Edition. We'll be twinsies. I will have to give up my beloved Runner tho, so I need to see this Cruiser in person...
Congratulations!!! We'll need to do a meet and greet and put some trail miles on these bad boys. Explored California much?

No wheeling in CA, but I have explored! Almost moved there about 10 years ago. Love CA.

Greetings from the land of sun, sand and fun.

I've enjoyed several years of great off-road adventures with my friend in his well experienced 4 Runner. Now that I have "the bug", I've committed to a Heritage Blue First Edition vehicle which should have left for the port in Long Beach yesterday. Projected port arrival 4/28. I expect the LC by 5/17, hopefully sooner. ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm delighted to find this forum and look forward to sharing what I can and learning from the knowledgeable members.

I'm not sure I can contain my excitement for another month.

Your Pal,

Mark

I'm in Arcadia, we shall go offroad next month in our backyard.

Anticipating picking up my FE LC hopefully next week at Longo.

I'm in Arcadia, we shall go offroad next month in our backyard.

Anticipating picking up my FE LC hopefully next week at Longo.

Congratulations!
What color are you getting?

Mine is due by mid May. I'd love to see yours and would promise not to drool on it!!! ;)

Mark

Congratulations!
What color are you getting?

Mine is due by mid May. I'd love to see yours and would promise not to drool on it!!! ;)

Mark
Black. I was just at the dealership to check out their first FE LC in black that arrived, but not mine. Mine will be on the next shipment, hopefully arrival of next week.

You should swing by there, its parked outside in front of the entrance for everyone to see. My rep was able to find the key and let me sneak inside to get the feeling. Very comfortable seats, great amount of room 1st & 2nd row, very generous amount of cargo room. I was impressed.

The key fobs has "Land Cruiser" engraved as well.

Back