Hello from Colorado

fw3boulder

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 20, 2023
Boulder CO
Vehicles
2003 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6
Greetings everyone!

I currently own a 2003 Tacoma 4x4 V6 MT but am quite intrigued by the new LC. For better or worse, I'll have to share any new vehicle with my better half. Any thoughts about how suitable the LC might be for someone who has no interest in off road prowess and only cares about comfort, quiet and ease of driving?

Greetings everyone!

I currently own a 2003 Tacoma 4x4 V6 MT but am quite intrigued by the new LC. For better or worse, I'll have to share any new vehicle with my better half. Any thoughts about how suitable the LC might be for someone who has no interest in off road prowess and only cares about comfort, quiet and ease of driving?
This why I am considering the twin, but more luxurious, Lexus GX. It will undoubtedly be quieter, and obviously better appointed. For the wife I really wish power running boards, which are included on the Luxury+ trim level. However, and hopefully, power running boards will be offered on the LC, so I will have a choice. Now, what I don't like about the Lexus GX at the Luxury+ level are the 22" wheels, as they are obviously not for serious off-roading, and will be magnets for curb rash. However, wheels can be swapped.

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to the forum! I would think the new Land Cruiser will still make for a great daily driver, considering the size and especially the fuel mileage out of the hybrid engine.

Greetings everyone!

Welcome! I think the new Land Cruiser fits this bill perfectly. I think it will be a great vehicle for someone that just wants a comfortable and reliable vehicle to drive around town, but will also be great for the significant other that wants to jump in it on the weekend and go have fun on the trails!

Back