Hello all !!!!!

kakalika

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 27, 2024
Texas
Vehicles
2016 4Runner, 2014 FJ Cruiser
New Houston member here. Very interested in the new LC 250, aka Prado. Loving the sand color. Went to the Houston Auto show hoping to see one. Unfortunately they did not have one on the Toyota stand.

New Houston member here. Very interested in the new LC 250, aka Prado. Loving the sand color. Went to the Houston Auto show hoping to see one. Unfortunately they did not have one on the Toyota stand.
Welcome Kakalika! Many of us are anxiously awaiting the availability of this vehicle, to say the least. The waiting is frustrating. As I have posed elsewhere, the delay seems to be in the hybrid powertrain. The reason I say this is that same powertrain will be in the LC, some variants of the Tacoma, and even in a future Lexus GX550. None have materialized. Sure hope it is a only a supply chain issue.

Welcome Kakalika! Many of us are anxiously awaiting the availability of this vehicle, to say the least. The waiting is frustrating. As I have posed elsewhere, the delay seems to be in the hybrid powertrain. The reason I say this is that same powertrain will be in the LC, some variants of the Tacoma, and even in a future Lexus GX550. None have materialized. Sure hope it is a only a supply chain issue.
Lets hope they sort out those supply chain issues quickly !!!!

Well, perish the thought, it could be issues which require going back to the drawing board, so to speak. From posted videos we know the gasoline-only version of the GX550 is being produced, even some great test videos on YouTube. I would think dealers should be receiving it very soon. So, where is its sibling, the Land Cruiser?

Welcome from Fredericksburg! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome, from the land of ice and snow.......at least a few months of the year.;)

Back