Greetings from Flagstaff, AZ

amyflagstaff

📛 Founding Member
Mar 21, 2024
Flagstaff, AZ
Hi everyone. I’m Amy. My husband, Matt, and I are getting a FE, our first LC. Our deposit has been down for months. The dealership called this week with a black one for us, but I’m hoping a Trail Dust one is in the next allotment. If so, I think I’ll switch…and then the next minute, I think I’ll stick with black. Argh.
What a great problem to have, right?

Welcome Amy. Hey, we have a daughter Amy, married to Matt. :)

Agreed. Don't think I could do black...

Looks like we will be jumping to the GX camp, as it appears no power running boards will be offered with any variant of the LC. A necessity for the wife.

Last edited:
Great to have another forum member from the SW desert! Welcome!

I’m green with envy over your pending FE. My dealer said it might be 2 years before I get to the top of the list. I too like the Trail Dust but haven’t seen it in person. Send pix when you take delivery.

Great to have another forum member from the SW desert! Welcome!

I’m green with envy over your pending FE. My dealer said it might be 2 years before I get to the top of the list. I too like the Trail Dust but haven’t seen it in person. Send pix when you take delivery.
Then a FE is out of the picture. Unless Toyota changes their mind, only 5000 will be produced during the first two months of LC production. However, the LC with the Premium Package would be a good choice, and even better than the FE in several aspects in my opinion.

You are correct, I am waiting for the Land Cruiser model. I’m not sure about all the premium package goodies because there are many I will never use but a few sound fun and useful for my use.

Hi everyone. I’m Amy. My husband, Matt, and I are getting a FE, our first LC. Our deposit has been down for months. The dealership called this week with a black one for us, but I’m hoping a Trail Dust one is in the next allotment. If so, I think I’ll switch…and then the next minute, I think I’ll stick with black. Argh.
What a great problem to have, right?

Welcome to the forum @amyflagstaff and congrats at least hearing something from your dealership! :ROFLMAO:

Hi Amy

We both money at 2 dealerships in Colorado. First one offered black but the 2nd had to trail dust. Wile also likes Heritage blue, will need to decide between the two. Agree with nice problem to have too. Can’t wait to see them live.

Hi Amy

We both money at 2 dealerships in Colorado. First one offered black but the 2nd had to trail dust. Wile also likes Heritage blue, will need to decide between the two. Agree with nice problem to have too. Can’t wait to see them live.
Me, too! I wish I could see the TD and HB colors in person before making my final decision, but that is impossible. I think I'll need to decide next week when my local dealership (hopefully!) gets their next allotment of FEs.

Back