Flat Tow the Land Cruiser?

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Does anyone know if you'll be able to flat tow the 2024 Land Cruiser?

I’m curious about this as well. I asked on a Dealer site and someone said they would look into it but then my question was taken down. I’m guessing “Flat Towing” will be a no-go due to the hybrid connection. We currently flat tow a wrangler everywhere we go but would love to be able to have the LC as a “Toad”. I really wouldn’t want to trailer the LC and need park another thing at the campground. I had heard a rumor that the new 4Runner would be flat towable but that was only a rumor.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

I’m curious about this as well. I asked on a Dealer site and someone said they would look into it but then my question was taken down. I’m guessing “Flat Towing” will be a no-go due to the hybrid connection. We currently flat tow a wrangler everywhere we go but would love to be able to have the LC as a “Toad”. I really wouldn’t want to trailer the LC and need park another thing at the campground. I had heard a rumor that the new 4Runner would be flat towable but that was only a rumor.
View attachment 195
That's a nice looking setup you got there, congratulations!

• Admin
View attachment 195

Awesome setup! We have a Super Duty and 28' Trailer now, but eventually we would like to upgrade to a Super C so it would be great to see Toyota offer this feature in the new Land Cruiser. I'm hoping they will since the new Bronco can be flat towed.

View attachment 195
Great looking rig! I think this is the perfect combo to go RV'ing. Now we just need to hope that the new Land Cruiser is flat towable. 🤞

I’m starting to have serious doubts it will be flat towable due to the “All Wheel Drive” And Hybrid technology. My fingers are crossed but I getting a bad feeling. In this category for a viable off-road, flat towable vehicle the only choice currently is Jeep Wrangler and the new Bronco.

Back