First Edition Roof Rack / Load Limit

It’s 165lb dynamic 600lb static
Have you measured the dimensions of the rack? I got the roof rack and I'm looking at RTTs, but want to make sure the size I'm looking at will fit easily. No rush, but if you don't mind measuring length and width I'd greatly appreciate it! (You need a venmo tip jar for all these requests :D)

Have you measured the dimensions of the rack? I got the roof rack and I'm looking at RTTs, but want to make sure the size I'm looking at will fit easily. No rush, but if you don't mind measuring length and width I'd greatly appreciate it! (You need a venmo tip jar for all these requests :D)
The spec sheet says 70.1 x 54.1 x 6 - but interested to know actuals as well.

What RTT are you looking at?

Thanks. I'm looking at the Roofnest Condor 2 or the iKamper Skycamp 3 mini. I want a plastic hardshell, but those prices! What are you looking at?

Thanks. I'm looking at the Roofnest Condor 2 or the iKamper Skycamp 3 mini. I want a plastic hardshell, but those prices! What are you looking at?
Also looking for a hardshell without breaking the bank.. watched a ton of reviews and I like the TopOak Galaxy as it’s basically a Roofnest at 1/3 of the price. Prices on some of these are crazy!

It's tough to measure because the sides/back slope in as well as the front being a wind deflector. I'd say those measurements are accurate for the base. The measurements I'm getting for the actual top surface are around 43" wide and 58 1/2" long.

looks like 77 3/4". I put a board on top to get a good measurement.
View attachment 1710
Leaning towards this RTT as at 4”, it would “theoretically” fit through my 83” garage frame. 86lbs is pretty manageable too -

I emailed them to see if they’d offer a multi purchase discount as I know a couple others looking

Does anyone know if the FE Roof Rack has crossbars that can be slid for and aft? I am wondering if my Thule roof box will be able to clamp on to the crossbars on my soon to arrive LC FE? Thanks!!

On the topic of the First Edition Roof rack, does anyone know or know how to find the part number? I'd love to order one to install myself.

On the topic of the First Edition Roof rack, does anyone know or know how to find the part number? I'd love to order one to install myself.
Roof Rack.jpeg

Reviving this one now that a few folks have the truck - anyone planning to mount a jack, awning, tent, or boards to the rack? What mounting hardware are you going to use or do you recommend?

Can anyone provide an exact vehicle height measurement with the rack? Wondering if it will fit in my garage with anything mounted to it… thanks!
I too am curious re. mounting hardware for mounting a jack and low profile pelican type boxes. Also is the premium PIO rack same as the FE?

Back