First edition - purchase order in hand

really? Alabama getting allocation now? From the tracking spreadsheet the entire gulf state region still not showing any
Not sure how they're gathering the data for the spreadsheet. It might be the spreadsheet creator manually entering zip codes to see what comes up, which would be a painstakingly time consuming process to try and capture them. But it isn't showing everything - the spreadsheet has one FE in ND and nothing else in the state. When I search right now, Toyota shows 7 additional FEs in ND, for a total of 8. I think it will just be near impossible for one person to capture all the FEs as they show up in the system, especially knowing what zip codes to look at and when.

I have been using this Allocation Sheet. Click on the bottom for models or sold. It is usually in state order but for some reason the sold column isn't 100%. Next allocations are supposed to be 4/1-4/3. It is usually updated every day with some exceptions. I have been using it for months searching for a 4Runner for my wife. It is set for the LC.

I have been using this Allocation Sheet. Click on the bottom for models or sold. It is usually in state order but for some reason the sold column isn't 100%. Next allocations are supposed to be 4/1-4/3. It is usually updated every day with some exceptions. I have been using it for months searching for a 4Runner for my wife. It is set for the LC.

This is the sheet I was referring to as well, but seems to be missing 7 of 8 LC FEs in North Dakota that I can find through searching on Toyota's website. Just not sure where the info is being pulled from if those ones aren't included.

This is the sheet I was referring to as well, but seems to be missing 7 of 8 LC FEs in North Dakota that I can find through searching on Toyota's website. Just not sure where the info is being pulled from if those ones aren't included.
You're right. I saw your post and thought maybe those ND units would show up in the separate "Sold" tab, but they don't for some reason.

In Jamaica, there is only 1 Toyota Dealer, therefore the only way to get one is to say, here, take my money US $117,000.

My Sales Manager called me this past week and confirmed that they have 4 FE's. Only one shows up on the Allocation Sheets. I'm surprised they have that many as they are a medium sized dealer. He did mention that allocations are updated the 1st-3rd and 15th-18th, approximately every month. When I bought my 4R Pro it never showed on the sheets apparently because mine was sold before it was allocated. That's what I was told and then it arrived. The Toyota allocation puzzle.

Talked with sales manager in Colorado where I will be getting my LC Fe and he said they got 12 Fe in their first allotment. Allotment is based on the number of 4Runner a dealership sells.
None of the 12 Fe are on the spread sheet. Maybe because they are sold before arrival?

Back