Financing

Lenny33

📛 Founding Member
Jan 13, 2024
Conifer, CO, USA
Vehicles
Lexus GX460
Jumping the gun a little, but has anybody heard anything about what kind of financing rates Toyota will offer on the new LC?

I'm willing to bet there's no special financing from Toyota, they don't even have special financing for 4Runner, which is kinda struggling to sell

I can’t remember what it was, but it was high. I was kind of hoping these were not the true rates and just preliminary…

I can’t remember what it was, but it was high. I was kind of hoping these were not the true rates and just preliminary…
The sad truth probably as the days of free money are slipping away. Back to high rates or at least middle of high.

When I was looking at the Taco for the fun of it, I saw 9% or so. Checked and my banks are ranging from 5 - 6. Thinking Toyota doesn't have a (current) need to have anything special going on.

I think if no one paid over MSRP, then they might have a reason to offer a lower interest rate. But as people pay more than they should, there is no incentive for Lexus to offer any special interest rates.

Back