Color of 20" Wheels

Esquire

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 27, 2024
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Black / Redwood; 2016 Porsche 911 - 991.1 Carrera Base - Black / Black
I can't tell what color the 20" wheels are from the pics. Are they a gray hue?

Yes, doctor.
They appear to be grey in all photos verses black for the 18โ€ wheels.

They are a gray tone I believe

Oops, not a doctor, more like quote from Oppenheimer "I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds."

In any case, they also appear to be grey to me also. From an aesthetic viewpoint, would opt for them, but not the best for off-roading.

Oops, not a doctor, more like quote from Oppenheimer "I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds."

In any case, they also appear to be grey to me also. From an aesthetic viewpoint, would opt for them, but not the best for off-roading.
Thank you, Death Destroyer of Worlds.
Your name is very subtle. I like it.

Yes. Iโ€™ve never been a fan of black wheels personally. I prefer a bit of contrast with grey or the like.
I certainly get the desire for 18โ€ wheels for off-roading.
I am not an avid off-roader myself.

In my past, an avid off-roader, but up in the years now, so will probably opt for the better looking wheels. Oop's, I forgot, one cannot "order" a configuration from Toyota. What you see, is what you get. An extremely sore point with me, to pay $70K or so for a vehicle, and am at the mercy of the manufacturer/dealer whims as to options.

In my past, an avid off-roader, but up in the years now, so will probably opt for the better looking wheels. Oop's, I forgot, one cannot "order" a configuration from Toyota. What you see, is what you get. An extremely sore point with me, to pay $70K or so for a vehicle, and am at the mercy of the manufacturer/dealer whims as to options.
I'm hoping this forum will be a great way for nearby members to SWAP headlights (round to rectangular) or SWAP wheels (18 to 20) for "free" It would be nice to get a mutual trade where people don't have to go out and spend MORE $$$

I'm hoping this forum will be a great way for nearby members to SWAP headlights (round to rectangular) or SWAP wheels (18 to 20) for "free" It would be nice to get a mutual trade where people don't have to go out and spend MORE $$$
plus it would keep us all "stock OEM" which some of us desire

For what they are charging for the optional wheels, $1240, I initially thought they would be loose, in addition to the standard wheels. Nope., not according to my dealer.

Great idea! It would be handy if we could start a dedicated "Buy/Sell/Trade" section for this?!

Great idea! It would be handy if we could start a dedicated "Buy/Sell/Trade" section for this?!
Agree! I really want the roof rack for my LC premium and they arenโ€™t available through Toyota yet. Would love to buy one from someone here who may not need it / would be installing a different rack.

Agree. I need the cross bars as well for snow skiis and road bikes. It does look like a fair number of them are equipped with them. If not, may have to use Yakima or Thule until they become available.

Back