Arkansas future Cruiser owner

DogHaulerLC250

đź“› Founding Member
Feb 17, 2024
Arkansas
Vehicles
2011 Mazda 2, 2025 Land Cruiser 1958 (coming soon)
Im from arkansas but im not a hillbilly. Planning to get a 2025 1958 edition next year (to avoid possible 1st year issues). Been into modifying vehicles for over 24 years and I even have ASE certification as an automotive technician.

Welcome to the forum @DogHaulerLC250 - I'm hoping to spend some time traveling & camping in NW Arkansas this summer. Looks like a great area

Welcome to the forum @DogHaulerLC250 - I'm hoping to spend some time traveling & camping in NW Arkansas this summer. Looks like a great area
Im in bentonville in NW Arkansas. If you like outdoor stuff and especially mountain biking, its amazing.

Im from arkansas but im not a hillbilly. Planning to get a 2025 1958 edition next year (to avoid possible 1st year issues). Been into modifying vehicles for over 24 years and I even have ASE certification as an automotive technician.
I’m in North central Arkansas. I’m getting a Land Cruiser trim this year. I need to sell my fully modified 4Runner. If you know of anyone looking, let me know.

IMG_6485.jpeg

Back