2024+ Land Cruiser Wind Chill Pearl Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Let's see those Wind Chill Pearl Land Cruisers!

I'd say that's Wind Chill Pearl. I believe the Lexus GX550 will only come in Wind Chill Pearl but the Land Cruiser will come in Ice Cap and Wind Chill Pearl.

Love that color!!

Last edited:
If I were buying one for my wife this would be our Go To choice. Stunning and would work well with either of the 2 interior scheme's.

I'd say that's Wind Chill Pearl. I believe the Lexus GX550 will only come in Wind Chill Pearl but the Land Cruiser will come in Ice Cap and Wind Chill Pearl.

Love that color!!
Didn't they used to call it Blizzard Pearl? A lumanisant metallic white.

I've got Land Cruiser trim in white on order but not sure which white. These are gonna look sic with black wrapped roof!

I'm getting the second from bottom Land Cruiser of our four trims here in Canada. (1958/Land Cruiser/Land Cruiser Premium/First Edition) I found an image on another thread regarding allocation for Canada and it only comes in 040 white which is super white. A different dealer mentioned they were landing in two months but they also said it had 28mpg's and took regular fuel so obviously another case of us on the forums knowing more than the dealer!!

Here are a couple of mostly White videos. You have to scan thru them because there are other colors, too. Second video is still shots. At least they are outside.

Back