2024 Land Cruiser Pricing & Fuel Economy Announced!

2024-LandCruiser-Pricing-MPG.jpg

LAND CRUISER 1958 LAND CRUISERLAND CRUISER FIRST EDITION
PRICE$55,950.00$61,950.00$74,950.00
MPG22/25/2322/25/2322/25/23
Fabric, Manual, Heated FrontSeatsHeated & Ventilated Front SofTex SeatsRound LED Headlights
Heated Steering WheelStabilizer Disconnect MechanismRoof Rack
8-in. Toyota Audio MultimediaMulti-Terrain Select (MTS)Rock Rails
2400W AC InverterMulti-Terrain Monitor (MTM)FIRST EDITION interior emboss
6-Speaker Sound System12.3-in. Multimedia DisplayFIRST EDITION-branded Mudflaps
18-in. Alloy Wheels (245/70)10-Speaker Sound SystemFront Skid Plate
LED Fog Lamps18-in. Alloy Wheels (265/70)18-in. Alloy Wheels (265/70)
CRAWL Control with DACRIGID Color-Selectable Fog LampsBack Door Guard
Round LED HeadlightsRectangular LED HeadlightsHeated & Ventilated Leather Seats
Heritage TOYOTA GrillePower Back Door14-Speaker JBL Sound System
Available 20-in. Alloys
Available Moonroof
Available JBL 14-Speaker SoundSystem

LC 1958Land CruiserFirst Edition
OPTIONS20” Aluminum Wheels-$1,240.00
Moon Roof-$850.00
Premium Package-$4,600.00
Premium Paint-$425.00
Two Tone Paint-$350.00$350.00

2024 Land CruiserLegends never die.
Toyota’s off-road icon and longest-running nameplate is making a triumphantcomeback to North America for the 2024 model year, returning to its rugged origin. Since its introductionin the U.S. market in 1958, the Land Cruiser evolved over the years. The all-new Land Cruiser stays true toits heritage, returning as a high-quality off-roader at a more accessible price p

Performance Highlights
Built on the TNGA-F global truck platform, the new Land Cruiser is designed, engineered, and tested tosurvive in the harshest of environments. For this new generation, Land Cruiser is exclusively available withthe range-topping i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain producing 326 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque.It’s slightly smaller and narrower than the outgoing 200 Series model, making it nimbler on the trails, andLand Cruiser features off-road tech that has debuted on the newest generation of Toyota trucks.

Standard Key Features
100% Hybrid i-FORCE MAX 2.4L 4-cylinder Powertrain
• 326 HP and 465 lb. ft. of Torque
• Fulltime 4WD
• 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Towing Capacity of up to 6,000lbs
• Rear and Center Locking Differentials
• Standard Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
• CRAWL Control with DAC (Downhill Assist Control)
• 2400W Inverter
• Heritage-inspired exterior and interior styling with off-road ready capability built-in

** Update in process!

Last edited:
FE $75K plus dealer mark ups. LOL. Just get the GX luxury / overtrail +

LC trim seems like the sweet spot. Wonder how much the premium package will cost ?

can't wait to see the brochure and builder finally get published....

I'd like to know how big this babies fuel tank will be.

LC trim seems like the sweet spot. Wonder how much the premium package will cost ?
leather seats with memory, HUD, 20" wheels, 14 speakers..... probaby 4k = the wife already told me "You don't need that"

possible no moonroof? that would be a nice delete option

I'm going Land Cruiser trim and use the savings to upgrade the stereo and tint the windows, add roof rack and start the mods

1708443405634.png

So with the LC 65K - 66K? then taxes etc etc.

Land Cruiser trim with the Premium Package here I come! :cool:

Premium package from the press release:
Premium Package, which upgrades the standard seats to leather-trimmed heated and ventilated power front seats with lumbar support and driver memory features. A 14-speaker JBL premium audio system, digital rearview mirror, Head-up Display (HUD), illuminated entry, power moonroof, center console cool box and two additional USB-C ports in the cargo area.

So I don't need the moonroof now, and can just get the premium. yay!

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #hype)

you think there's any chance there'll be a 'premium package' of sorts for the 1958 trim?

17.9 gallon tank for the Land Cruiser. 21 gallon for the GX. Most likely due to the hybrid battery setup. My guess is the the future Hybrid version of the GX will also have to go with the smaller gas tank. That being said, the LC should still have more range than the twin turbo V6 GX. The GX also has higher cargo capacity with the lower cargo floor without the battery.

17.9 gallon tank for the Land Cruiser. 21 gallon for the GX. Most likely due to the hybrid battery setup. My guess is the the future Hybrid version of the GX will also have to go with the smaller gas tank. That being said, the LC should still have more range than the twin turbo V6 GX. The GX also has higher cargo capacity with the lower cargo floor without the battery.

life is about compromises :cautious:

this is from toyota.com
View attachment 1022

I would love for it to be 21 and not 17.9 a range of 375 is not great!!!!

is it possible this is just a wrong number?

While 375 is not as good as over 400, I'll f'n take it! With city driving my Tundra gets like 240. I hate stopping that often LOL

Back