Windshield Sun Shade for LC250?

IceCap1958

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 9, 2024
Media
California
Vehicles
2024 LC250 1958 Edition, 1990 Isuzu Trooper
Obviously, it's very early days, but has anyone found a windshield sun shade that fits the 250's front windshield? This windshield is much smaller than my GX's was. Links, etc. much appreciated.

It's August and I'm in the market for one too. If I can't find one, my husband will need to toss all his stuff in the garage including motorcycles so I can fit my truck in there. LOL

It's August and I'm in the market for one too. If I can't find one, my husband will need to toss all his stuff in the garage including motorcycles so I can fit my truck in there. LOL
I'm using Weathertech's and it fits perfectly.

I was looking at windshield shades and instead Iโ€™m going with a 70% tint on the windshield. Getting installed now. You can barely notice it and the ceramic tint should help tremendously with the heat and UV exposure to the dash. And I donโ€™t have to worry about stowing the shade away since I already have a couple of car seats in the rear.

I got the coverking from Costco. Took about 2 weeks to get and it fits perfectly. Kinda wish I had gotten the dashcam version since I have an aftermarket camera, but oh well.

I also got the cover king. Roll up version. Been 100"s all summer here.
Well made. Way more heat resistance than the fabric disc style I used to have

I was looking at windshield shades and instead Iโ€™m going with a 70% tint on the windshield. Getting installed now. You can barely notice it and the ceramic tint should help tremendously with the heat and UV exposure to the dash. And I donโ€™t have to worry about stowing the shade away since I already have a couple of car seats in the rear.
Will these tint affect how HUD works on your windshield?

Will these tint affect how HUD works on your windshield?
I have the ceramic tint on EVERY glass surface in Miss Daisy, and it does NOT alter the quality of the HUD image, at all. Another inmate reported has ceramic tinted glass, and he reported the same, re the HUD..

Ceramic tint when applied properly will not alter the HUD.

I got the Auto heatshield from amazon. It gets some getting used to as its rigid but I like the fitment and quality overall.

Back