When do the LC recalls start?

You need to weigh out your pros and cons and live with it whatever you choose. It was made and put together in Japan. Japan backs their processes and product. If it is not up to snuff they ll correct the problem. Get a 100k mil on the power plant and enjoy it. If not move on.
X 💯

FWIW, this guy (starting at 1m20sec) claims LC problems in Japan:

Take it with a grain of salt since he doesn't cite any sources for the claim.

As far as the Toyota TSB that was just released for 2024 Tacoma transmissions, currently the affected VINs don't include hybrids. If that remains true, and I'm not sure of the reason that hybrids would be immune, then by extension it shouldn't affect LCs either. However, Toyota had the opportunity in the Tacoma TSB to state that it won't affect hybrids and they didn't say that explicitly. So they probably don't yet know that for sure.

I see this guy on my YT feed, never watched it but it always looks clickbait-y to me.

Just received recall letter to add a sticker to door jam changing weight limit , because wheels/ tires not as strong as reported?

Just received recall letter to add a sticker to door jam changing weight limit , because wheels/ tires not as strong as reported?
The sticker was printed when the vehicle was bare, roof rack, tow hitch, wheels, accessories added weight to the vehicle and the law says they have to list max weight/payload etc....

I see this guy on my YT feed, never watched it but it always looks clickbait-y to me.
He like to here himself talk, he likes to predict the future, he like to tell Toyota how to make better cars, etc. Don’t waste your time..

Back