Welcome Aboard - to me

navybluechief

πŸ“› Founding Member
Oct 22, 2024
Oegon
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser 1958 edition
Hi everyone. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group. I'm a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer from Oregon and longtime Tacoma owner who decided to up his game with the new LC 1958. I'm actually expecting to take delivery of the vehicle later this week, so I don't have much to contribute - yet. Once I do, I'll let you know and maybe post some early thoughts on it. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for y'all. Have a fantastic and always remember, Go Navy, beat Army!

Hello Chief from a one-term airdale bluejacket in the early 60's. You have my extreme respect. Welcome to the group! Looking forward to your thoughts and questions re the new machine. Sadly, ours is still in the queue...

Happy (belated) 249th Chief. As a retired Marine O6, Semper Fi and welcome aboard!

Hello Chief from a one-term airdale bluejacket in the early 60's. You have my extreme respect. Welcome to the group! Looking forward to your thoughts and questions re the new machine. Sadly, ours is still in the queue...
Hey ya, shipmate. I guess we're still in the cue too. I'll know we have it when I'm sitting behind the wheel. Until then, I'm waiting patiently. Nope! Haha!

Back