Water bottles

mayonayze

đź“› Founding Member
Jul 16, 2024
Media
VA
Any metal water bottles with like a neoprene or other anti-sweat coating/coozie that you all have found to be a great match for our cup holders? Door cup/bottle holders, specifically.

🍿

It will not fit in the door pockets. It will fit in the back doors. I have a Front Runner roof rack on my FJ is where it came from.

Attachments

• IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 42
On the search for this as well since my Nalgene doesn’t fit… anywhere but in a seat.
The narrowmouth 1/2-liter Nalgene fits (snugly) into the cupholders just fine. (And is an awesome everyday waterbottle too, but it can be little hard to find.)

EDIT: Amazon link for the curious Amazon.com, and I originally called it a 1-liter, it's actually the half-liter

Last edited:
HUGE TOPIC!!
I was bummed to find out that my favorite 1 Liter Yeti Yonder h20 bottle will not fit in any cupholders or really anywhere in my LC. ***However hold on!! I found a great alternative;
The Nalgene 32oz wide mouth will fit perfectly in the cool box. Additionally, you can fit the Yeti Yonder Tether cap on this Nalgene and make the mouth smaller so you don't take a shower every time you take a drink, and the added height of the bottle fits perfectly in the cool box (notice the squared cut out at top of cool box). Added bonus - you now have a use for the ridiculous cool box!

I have a 32 oz hydro flask... fits great upside down in the cup holders. Not a perfect solution, but workable.

You can also go with a Stanley style water bottle which will fit any cup holder

I have a 32 oz hydro flask... fits great upside down in the cup holders. Not a perfect solution, but workable.

You can also go with a Stanley style water bottle which will fit any cup holder
If the 32 oz fits upside down, then the 24 oz size is probably a perfect fit. I see they also have new 32 oz bottles and mugs with a narrow bottom that will probably fit (but they look awfully top heavy).

Back