Upcoming Steps For Factory Rock Rails

One Man Fab

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 12, 2024
PNW
Hey all,

Wanted to make a quick post showing a prototype side step I'm working on. Fits the factory rock rails (looking to confirm fitment for other models). Questions are welcome! If you are interested please sign up for more info on the website!

Onemanfab.com

Attachments

• Driver Front Door Open.JPG
    Driver Front Door Open.JPG
    300.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Driver Front.JPG
    Driver Front.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Pass Dual Step.JPG
    Pass Dual Step.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Pass Rear.JPG
    Pass Rear.JPG
    383.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Passenger Dual Step.JPG
    Passenger Dual Step.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Dog Approved.JPG
    Dog Approved.JPG
    264.5 KB · Views: 191
Sorry, not going to subscribe to your emails, just to take a closer look at what you might have to offer..

Gonna need more info here. You posted on a forum so post, donโ€™t just link for data grab to get email address.

I am not a fan of the design , it needs some refinements , looks like after thought

Hi all,

A little bit of background here since I seem to have offended some folks.

The name One Man Fab is literal, it's just me working on ideas in my spare time. Email capture is simple to send out an email once I have more to share. Not to collect data or blow up inboxes.

I wanted to make something that was lightweight, simple, strong, and affordable. Think $500-$600 for a set of 4.

I'm currently working on a couple of points of detail and have been testing the bare version for about a month. Again the steps in the images are a prototype. The final steps would be black of course. Also planning a grip tape option for safety!

I'll post more as I have time but i think it could be a great option.

P.S. Great to see more rigs on the road, if you see a white 1958 waving at ya it might be me!

I have some interest in these steps. Thanks, Scott

Back