💵 For Sale Trading: My OEM Running boards for your OEM Rock Rails - SF Bay Area, Cali

Legman71

📛 Founding Member
Jul 30, 2024
SF Bay Area
Vehicles
99' 4 Runner, 24 LC premium
Lemme know if interested. Running boards are illuminated, will be taken off of my LC LC and are in perfect shape. I've only driving the LC maybe 15-20 times

Hi,
Are you willing to ship to Glendale, CA if I pay for shipping? What are you asking for the running boards?
Thanks,
Arlen

Hi,
Are you willing to ship to Glendale, CA if I pay for shipping? What are you asking for the running boards?
Thanks,
Arlen
Hey there. I was hoping to actually trade them for the OEM rock rails. I suppose if I could find a pair of rock rails locally I could sell you my Oem running boards. What did you get a 1958 and it didn't come without any rock rail or running board. I honestly don't even know what the running boards would sell for.

Regards,

Brian

Hey Brian,
Thanks for writing back. I got my 1958 back in June and had the dealer install the factory predator steps. I'm just not too fond of the predator steps because they don't run along the entire length of the side of the car (three is a small localized step that you have to hunt to find when getting out of the car for example). I prefer the functionality and look of the mid trim running boards (even thought they are plastic vs metal on the predator steps). If you decide to sell your running boards, I would be willing to pay $500 for the pair plus shipping. This seems to be the going rate for them. If you happen to like the predator steps, I can also trade them for your running boards. If you decide to sell the running boards, I would appreciate it if you can extend an offer to me.

Thanks,
Arlen

Back