πŸ† LCOTM Teebo - May 2024 Land Cruiser of the Month Winner!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Media
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
LandCruiser-May2024.jpg

A big congratulations to @Teebo for winning the very first Cruiser of the Month photo contest! The next contest starts the first week of June, and we can't wait to see more amazing Land Cruiser photos. Stay tuned!

nice ride and awesome photo. My dad was a F-15 fighter pilot back in the day.
I have a 1958 edition in the same color that should arrive in about 3 weeks. crossing fingers.
Btw, are these stock tires? they look great on the rig in this photo.
I have still not seen one in person... yes... I ordered sight unseen.

F-15s are awesome. I never worked them but I got to do some F-16 stuff. Same engine, just a single. Crazy loud hanger starts.
I was a heavy mechanic so I worked big jets. Not as exciting but we got to fly with them more.
They are stock tires. When they wear out I want to put a little more aggressive tires on it but I'm happy with the size.
I ordered unseen as well. This was the only one I've seen in person until the other day I caught a glimpse of a 1958 on a transport truck.

With mine being a 1958 edition, the tires that come on it are smaller so swapping those out will be the first thing I don. I am far down the rabbit hole as we speak. Thinking about keeping the 18" wheels and putting a 1.5" level it on the front and then putting some 295/65/18 or 295/70/18's on

Back