Tahara Factory Tour

neilwill

đź“› Founding Member
Jun 6, 2024
Media
Atlanta, Georgia
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Meteor Shower
As most Land Cruisers are built at this legendary factory in Japan. I thought this would be an interesting watch for fellow LC enthusiasts. It definitely instills confidence me for this purchase.

An unknown percentage of LC's are produced at the "Hino" (near Tokyo) facility. There seems to be no rhyme or reason in this regard. The Tahara is the more highly regarded plant of the two. This said, definitely give me a Toyota assembled in Japan!

An unknown percentage of LC's are produced at the "Hino" (near Tokyo) facility. There seems to be no rhyme or reason in this regard. The Tahara is the more highly regarded plant of the two. This said, definitely give me a Toyota assembled in Japan!
I know, I don’t know what the determination is as to what plant the particular order is built at. I do know that the one that have on reserve is built in Tahara based on the VIN# that I was given.

Crossing my fingers our new LC comes from the Tahara plant...

Sweating out the VIN...

Built at Tahara on May 31st vessel departed for Long Beach CA on June 7th arriving at Long Beach port in CA on June 23. What is engine brake hp 207?

Back