Start Button-Other Options

micah

📛 Founding Member
Jul 5, 2024
Media
Ohio
Vehicles
Land Cruiser, Tacoma 2017
Anyone know if this Start Button will work as a replacement to the stock one that comes with the LC?
I am interested in doing a replacement of mine. Thanks all.

Attachments

• AJT.jpg
    AJT.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 32
Not sure of that one. I just got this one

And how did your install go? Any tips? Thanks

I know we're in a recession and and all that, but $54 for a damn button cover is retarded.
20 bucks or less I would've thought about it.

I know we're in a recession and and all that, but $54 for a damn button cover is retarded.
20 bucks or less I would've thought about it.
The link I posted originally has the start button priced at $25 not in the $50's like this one. Maybe because it is made of aluminum and not plastic.

The link I posted originally has the start button priced at $25 not in the $50's like this one. Maybe because it is made of aluminum and not plastic.
Oh that's good to know. And I think when things first come out prices are generally high to see how many people bite. I don't know, but I have other places I'd rather put my money into this $80,000 vehicle that will cost me a divorce if my wife ever finds out what I really paid for it.
Maybe I should tell her :unsure:

Oh that's good to know. And I think when things first come out prices are generally high to see how many people bite. I don't know, but I have other places I'd rather put my money into this $80,000 vehicle that will cost me a divorce if my wife ever finds out what I really paid for it.
Maybe I should tell her :unsure:
If madam can have her $5k hand bag u can have your $50 button, sir.😆

If madam can have her $5k hand bag u can have your $50 button, sir.😆
Ha! In 2023 I bought a Boat forgetting how old I am and I really shouldn't have bought it and she got 2 damn Louis Vuitton bags out of it and then I turned around and had to sell the boat because I'm just not to Young as I used to be lol her response, too bad!
She doesn't know I have an $80,000 vehicle. She thinks I have three years of payments and not a 30 year mortgage on it. :rolleyes:

PS Good looking dogs!

Attachments

• 1727223670734.png
    1727223670734.png
    721.5 KB · Views: 6

OMG. They offer installment payments on a dang button lol
Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $13.74
I guess in reality it'll only be a few years away before they actually start doing mortgage payments on these vehicles. They offer 10 years on the boats that cost much less.

OMG. They offer installment payments on a dang button lol
Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $13.74
I guess in reality it'll only be a few years away before they actually start doing mortgage payments on these vehicles. They offer 10 years on the boats that cost much less.
Understood! I told my wife this is a budget lift spacer kit. Lets be passport bros at this point

Attachments

• IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    279.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back