Seatbelt chime

Bigfoot

📛 Founding Member
Jun 1, 2024
Media
Oregon
Vehicles
Land Cruiser 1958
Can the annoying chimes be turned off by the owner? I've looked everywhere and no previous Toyota techniques work. The Carista OBD2 device may be an answer but it costs.

Can the annoying chimes be turned off by the owner? I've looked everywhere and no previous Toyota techniques work. The Carista OBD2 device may be an answer but it costs.
I highly recommend to Calista. I’ve used it on all my vehicles to disable the seatbelt, chime, and other things. You could also do real time monitoring and clear codes. You don’t have to say subscribed either. You can make your changes and cancel. If you need to make another change or clear an engine code or something you could subscribe for one month and cancel.

I highly recommend to Calista. I’ve used it on all my vehicles to disable the seatbelt, chime, and other things. You could also do real time monitoring and clear codes. You don’t have to say subscribed either. You can make your changes and cancel. If you need to make another change or clear an engine code or something you could subscribe for one month and cancel.
I just checked their website but it doesn't look like they support the 2024 Land Cruiser yet

Can the same Carista unit be used on multiple of your own vehicles or does it get VIN tied to a single vehicle?

1000009646.jpg

Not huge savings but I noticed there's a slight discount for Prime Day.

CARISTA OBD Scan Tool and App: Diagnostics, Customizations, Service Procedures and Live Data for your vehicle Amazon.com

Back