Road Trip Gas Mileage - I'm Impressed

rusty_sandwedge

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 9, 2024
Media
DFW - Texas
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruider 1958
Just took my first road trip in my 1958 and I am really pleased with this vehicle. Super comfortable, plenty of power, lots of room, and impressive gas mileage. The image below is from the last leg of my road trip. I reset the trip odometer and mpg gauge at the same time immediately after I filled up with Chevron premium gas. I didn't record it but I don't think I got as good of mgp on the first leg of my trip when I filled up with 7-11 premium gas. Road trip was Fort Worth > Fredericksburg > Austin > Fredericksburg > Dallas > Fort Worth. So happy with my purchase, the 1958 is perfect in every way.

IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg

That's is awesome! I did Dallas to Austin and back to Dallas on I-35, no traffic cruising between 70-75 and only got 19.3 MPG. I am already 1500 miles in the car.

That's is awesome! I did Dallas to Austin and back to Dallas on I-35, no traffic cruising between 70-75 and only got 19.3 MPG. I am already 1500 miles in the car.
Do you remember what brand of gas you used? I didn't think it mattered until I watched a video on the difference between Top Tier Gas and non Top Tier Gas.

I wasn't paying attention either way but wind direction could also play a factor in MPG. My car had the same luggage/weight the whole trip.

Back