superjap

📛 Founding Member
Aug 3, 2024
Media
Burnaby, British Columbia
Vehicles
‘24 Land Cruiser 1958
Hello LC people,
I always prefer amber colored fog lights . I’m an avid adventurer bike rider and my Rigid amber fog lights on my bike work so well for thick fog in Castle Rock, OR or moon dust in Baja. For my LC, I’ve decided to stick with the original fog lights with DIY covers for a bit. I’ll find out how they’re gonna perform!
Once I fabricate my roof rack I’ll consider getting a curbed light bar with amber/white combo👍

Attachments

• IMG_7793.jpeg
    IMG_7793.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_7768.jpeg
    IMG_7768.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7769.jpeg
    IMG_7769.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7771.jpeg
    IMG_7771.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Hello LC people,
I always prefer amber colored fog lights . I’m an avid adventurer bike rider and my Rigid amber fog lights on my bike work so well for thick fog in Castle Rock in OR or moon dust in Baja. For my LC, I’ve decided to stick with the original fog lights with DIY covers for a bit. I’ll find out how they’re gonna perform!
Once I fabricate my roof rack I’ll consider getting a curbed light bar with amber/white combo👍
Need some steps and instructions here 😅 I like the idea you did here. Also greetings from Denver ! Btw the Wescott roof rack is amazing. Going to get a light bar soon too once i finish the PPF and change to leather seats

Need some steps and instructions here 😅 I like the idea you did here. Also greetings from Denver ! Btw the Wescott roof rack is amazing. Going to get a light bar soon too once i finish the PPF and change to leather seats
It’s pretty easy. Just take measurements of the opening and cut the lens. I used the amber lens cover for light bars. Only CAD$7 each! You can either drill holes and secure them with the screws or use some type of sealant like silicone or RTV. I personally think it’s better without sealing completely. Because water and dust can escape freely. Good luck and have fun!

It’s pretty easy. Just take measurements of the opening and cut the lens. I used the amber lens cover for light bars. Only CAD$7 each! You can either drill holes and secure them with the screws or use some type of sealant like silicone or RTV. I personally think it’s better without sealing completely. Because water and dust can escape freely. Good luck and have fun!
Thanks! I’ll give it a shot once I am done with all the other mods!

Hello LC people,
I always prefer amber colored fog lights . I’m an avid adventurer bike rider and my Rigid amber fog lights on my bike work so well for thick fog in Castle Rock, OR or moon dust in Baja. For my LC, I’ve decided to stick with the original fog lights with DIY covers for a bit. I’ll find out how they’re gonna perform!
Looks pretty darn good!

You should ask the admin to move it to the build thread.

Back