πŸ’¨ Sold / Gone OEM Cross bars

BigMF

πŸ“› Founding Member
May 29, 2024
Media
Nashville, TN
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Premium, 2011 Lexus LX570 (Retired)
Just got my LC yesterday, will be taking the roof rails and cross bars off on Saturday. Perfect condition.

$550 for the rails (plus shipping)
$250 for the crossbars (plus shipping)

$700 for both (plus shipping)

I'm near Nashville and will drive a bit to avoid shipping for someone interested.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the rails. Can you post or PM pics when they're off? I'm in NC, so shipping cost might not be awful...

Hoping to take them off tomorrow. I have about 60 miles total on the truck so they are in "new" condition but I'll post some pictures tomorrow after getting them off.

Hoping to take them off tomorrow. I have about 60 miles total on the truck so they are in "new" condition but I'll post some pictures tomorrow after getting them off.
Cool, thanks. Just want to see if I have the right brackets/hardware already under the delete kit that comes on the 1958.

Cool, thanks. Just want to see if I have the right brackets/hardware already under the delete kit that comes on the 1958.
What do you need pictures of? The rails or the attachment points?

Did you have to replace the brackets and bolts from your LC before replacing the roof drip covers?
I didn't replace any drip covers. I was installing a Prinsu rack. Don't know if it helps answer the question but the front and rear attachment points did not have any bracket and the middle attachment point had this bracket which I assum, based on the look, is not what you'd use to attach a drip bracket:

1722882975154.png

I live 40 miles west of Pittsburgh PA and looking to trade OEM Roof Rails and Cross Bars for $450 and your 1958 Model weatherstrip and parts. Took Cross Bars off after arriving home from dealer and have the kit. Rails are less than two weeks old.

Just got my LC yesterday, will be taking the roof rails and cross bars off on Saturday. Perfect condition.

I'm near Nashville and will drive a bit to avoid shipping for someone interested.
I'm in Madison WI. Have a 1958 that I'd like to add a rack to. Are yours still available?

I have a local sale pending for tomorrow. If that falls through unexpectedly, I'll let you guys know. If it goes, I'll mark this as Sold.

All, the roof rails have been sold. The cross bars are still available!

I'm coming to Nashville on Saturday, might be interested...

Back