New User

jdchiarella

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 19, 2024
Media
Ventura, California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
I am waiting for Ddelivery of 24 Land Cruiser with premium package. My son is also interested and was curious when the 25 model would be released and if any color options would change? Glad I found this forum, lots of good useful info.

Welcome to the forum! I suspect at this juncture only Toyota knows of the changes for 2025, and when. Still in the queue myself, and as small and little clout our dealer has, it may be a 2025 model for us. Would love to see the availability power running boards, as are on the GX Luxury+ and Tacoma Limited. Heck, they should fit the LC!

Welcome to the forum! I suspect at this juncture only Toyota knows of the changes for 2025, and when. Still in the queue myself, and as small and little clout our dealer has, it may be a 2025 model for us. Would love to see the availability power running boards, as are on the GX Luxury+ and Tacoma Limited. Heck, they should fit the LC!
Welcome!
I believe the next series of LC's coming in will, in fact, be '25 models.

BMW has been out with their '25s since May on the some models.

Welcome!
I believe the next series of LC's coming in will, in fact, be '25 models.

BMW has been out with their '25s since May on the some models.
Would be great, but it seems I read somewhere it may be later in the year, or the beginning of next. The 2025 Camry in on the Toyota site/configurator, so there is hope...

It would seem to me that since the β€˜24 model became available in the spring of this year that it would stay on that cycle and come in early next year. Why would you bring in a new model when this years model hasn’t even been around a whole year?

I am waiting for Ddelivery of 24 Land Cruiser with premium package. My son is also interested and was curious when the 25 model would be released and if any color options would change? Glad I found this forum, lots of good useful info.
Welcome to the forum. I'll probably be banned for saying this but one color I would like to see added is the dark green that looked so good on the 200

Welcome to the forum. I'll probably be banned for saying this but one color I would like to see added is the dark green that looked so good on the 200
Banned!
Not sure why. However, you are Banned!
I think dark green would be very sharp on the new LC.

Back