New to the LC Cruiser world

Welcome to the forum! Where are you located? Doing any off-roading yet?
I’m in NH .. no off-roading .. I’ve been on a couple of rough dirt roads and it rides smooth .. couldn’t feel the dirt road. The car costs too much money to take it too rough .. for me anyway. Thanks for the Welcome!!

I’m in NH .. no off-roading .. I’ve been on a couple of rough dirt roads and it rides smooth .. couldn’t feel the dirt road. The car costs too much money to take it too rough .. for me anyway. Thanks for the Welcome!!
Oh wow, NO off-roading! Never visited your neck of the woods, but my life would be empty without venturing off-road. Long in the tooth now, not nearly as adventurous, but have explored virtually all of southern Nevada, discovering abandoned mines and ghost towns. However, I can relate to not wishing to scratch up something as expensive as an LC.

Oh wow, NO off-roading! Never visited your neck of the woods, but my life would be empty without venturing off-road. Long in the tooth now, not nearly as adventurous, but have explored virtually all of southern Nevada, discovering abandoned mines and ghost towns. However, I can relate to not wishing to scratch up something as expensive as an LC.
Just driving in the winters up here will be adventure enough! I am looking forward to seeing how this does in the snow!! 😁

Back