New to the group. Heritage Blue FELC.

OutandAbout

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 12, 2024
Chattanooga, TN
Vehicles
2024 LandCruiser
Hey all, I was waiting to take delivery before I posted this. I have found the feedback in this group to be exceptional- thanks.

After the long dubious QC hold, I took delivery of a Heritage Blue FE/LC on Friday. I had been in the car business for decades and drove demo LCs in the '90s and '00s before becoming a competing brand dealer for a dozen years. I have also worked for large dealer groups representing many brands before (unofficially) retiring a couple of years ago.

I have spent these two years mountain and gravel biking, hiking, and rock climbing. I wanted something that would quickly and easily get me out across the country, allowing me to car-camp, haul my bike and equipment, and occasionally tow a small trailer.

Despite some lingering doubts about the powertrain and available sleeping space, I placed my order and waited. After my initial 200-mile drive back from the East Tennessee dealership, I am quite happy to be back driving a Land Cruiser.

Grats! I find that i grow increasingly happier with it each time i drive it (or spy on it from the window πŸ‘€)

Back